Online Help System: UniTest System
UniTest System Main Features:
- Every object in every question can consist of any available OLE objects (documents, graphics, etc.), including interactive OLE objects (animation, video, audio, etc.);
- Ability to play animation, video, audio, etc. for every question and every answer in the test. That's why you can visualize your tests in an extremely attractive way;
- Internal editor (RTF format) helps to create questions and tests without any need of "external" OLE objects (when it's not needed to use the power of "external" OLE objects). The functionality of the internal editor is close to simplified version of the MS Word;
- Question answer can be a single answer, ordered or not answer set (for example, "Select processors in power descending order" or "Select correct expressions") or association ("Associate kings and the time of their kingship");
- Sections help you to divide test into logical parts and "accumulate" test questions base (for example, you have 500 questions, but single test consist of 20 questions that are randomly selected from this questions base);
- Every UniTest System database (i.e. tests and test results) is protected with the Proven Enterprise Strength Encryption Standard, 448-bit Blowfish! (while almost every other product offers only 128-bit protection at most);
- The special "on-the-fly" compression algorithm usually makes your data 3-7 times smaller;
- You can use predefined professional reports or create your own in minutes. The MS Access-like environment makes this process very easy, even enjoyable.
- Unlimited number of questions in a single test and up to 20 answers in every question;
- You can shuffle questions and answers randomly (for every particular question), to avoid any fraud by people who pass your tests;
- Every question has its own points toward the correct answer. Plus, you can customize answer accuracy (i.e. you can allow to answer the question a little bit wrong. For example, the answer must be close to correct as much as 90%);
- Every answer can be correct, partially correct (in percents) or incorrect;
- You can set position and size for every question and every answer in the test.
- The test interface is fully customizable.
- You can choose a standard and create your own user data input fields to be shown before the testing process.
- You can customize criteria for test marks (5-point scoring system).
- Restricted access and locking mode help you to protect your data.
- Testing results can be filtered (almost by any criteria) and sorted.
- Multilanguage support: English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Netherlands, Russian, Czech and Bulgarian;
- Comprehensive help documentation in MS HTML Help format;
- Comfortable, MS Office XP like user interface;
- And much more...